Last Revised 02/07/2018
PRIVACY FOR RIVUR PLATFORM USERS Rivur collects information under the direction of its Clients, and has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data it processes. If you are a customer of one of our Clients and would no longer like to be contacted by one of our Clients that use our service, please contact the Client that you interact with directly. We may transfer personal information to companies that help us provide our service. Transfers to subsequent third parties are covered by the service agreements with our Clients. Rivur has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data it processes on behalf of its Clients. An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data should direct his query to the Rivur's Client (the data controller). If requested to remove data we will respond within a reasonable timeframe. We will retain personal data we process on behalf of our Clients for as long as needed to provide services to our Client. Rivur will retain this personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Personal Information We collect information that personally identifies you, such as your name, email address, username and password, phone number, company you work for and other personally identifiable information about you or users whose information you provide to us when you sign up for or use the Site or Services ("Personal Information"). For example, when you register for an account to use any of the Services, we collect your username, password, and email. When you create your account profile to use any of the Services ("Profile") we collect the Profile information you provide us to help you and others be located through the Services. When you add users through the use of our Services, we may collect information about the individual and the capacity in which they may use data within our application. The decision to provide this information is optional. However, if you choose not to provide the requested information, you may not be able to use some or all of the features of the Site or Services. Except in connection with your order to purchase Services, we do not collect any credit card or other financial account information. We also collect Personal Information from you when you access the Services and/or other parts of the Site and elect to provide Personal Information. For example, when you use the Services, we will collect data that you upload to the Site and/or information that you input into your account.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION AND WHEN WE MAY SHARE AND DISCLOSE INFORMATION GENERALLY We may use and share your Personal Information for the purpose for which it was provided, including without limitation for the purposes described further below:
- Provision and Monitoring of the Services: We will use your Personal Information to provide you with access to and to support your use of the Services and to monitor your use of the Services. We will also give you the opportunity to store, review and edit
- Personal Information and other information on the Site.
- Surveys, Contests and Other Special Offers: From time to time, we may offer our users the opportunity to participate in surveys, contests and other special offers. If you elect to participate in these services, you will need to provide certain Personal Information.
- Questions and Requests: If you contact us by e-mail or otherwise, we will use the Personal Information you provide to answer your question or resolve your problem.
- Contacting You About Other Products, Services and Events: Company and, if you opt-in, third parties may use your Personal Information to contact you in the future to tell you about products, services and events that may be of interest to you.
- Research and Data Analysis: In an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the users of the Site and the Services, Company may conduct research on its customers' and users' demographics, interests and behavior based on Usage Data and other information provided to us. This data may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis, and Company may share this data with advertisers, researchers, business partners, publications, and other third parties. This information will not identify you or users personally.
- Service Improvement: We may use your Personal Information, aggregated Personal Information and other non-personally-identifiable information collected through the Site and Services to help us improve the content and functionality of the Site, to better understand our users and to improve the Services.
- Order Fulfillment: We may use your Personal Information that you provide to fulfill any orders you may place for Services offered by Company.
INFORMATION YOU MAKE AVAILABLE TO OTHERS By using the Site or Services, including creation of a profile on Company or submission of public queries, you may make certain of your Personal Information available to others, such as your name or username. This information may be accessed by users who use the Site or Services. and may be accessed by commercial search engines such as Google, Yahoo, and Bing to the extent that such engines are permitted to access the Site or Services.
SERVICE PROVIDERS From time to time, we may establish a business relationship with other businesses that we believe to be trustworthy and have privacy practices consistent with ours ("Service Providers"). For example, we may contract with Service Providers to provide certain services, such as hosting and maintenance, accounting, data analytics and data storage and management, and marketing and promotions. We only provide our Service Providers with the information necessary for them to perform these services on our behalf. Each Service Provider must agree to use reasonable security procedures and practices, appropriate to the nature of the information involved, in order to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Service Providers are prohibited from using Personal Information other than as specified by Company.
OTHER TRANSFERS We may share Personal Information and Usage Data with businesses controlling, controlled by, or under common control with Company. If Company is merged, acquired, or sold, or in the event of a transfer of some or all of our assets or equity, we may disclose or transfer Personal Information and Usage Data in connection with such transaction.
COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS AND LAW ENFORCEMENT In certain situations, Rivur may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. Company will cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose Personal Information and any other content and information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties if, in our discretion, we believe it is necessary or appropriate in order to respond to or comply with legal requests (including court orders and subpoenas), to protect the safety, property or rights of Company or of any third party, to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity, or to comply with the law.
BE CAREFUL WHEN YOU SHARE INFORMATION WITH OTHERS Please be aware that whenever you share information on a publicly available page or any other public forum on the Site or Services, others may access that information. In addition, please remember that when you share information in any other communications with third parties, that information may be passed along or made public by others. This means that anyone with access to such information can potentially use it for any purpose, including sending unsolicited communications.
SECURITY We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of Personal Information and other information transmitted to us. However, no data transmission over the Internet or other network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect information transmitted on or through the Site or Services, we cannot and do not guarantee the security of any information you transmit on or through the Site or Services, and you do so at your own risk. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact us.
TESTIMONIALS We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our site in addition to other endorsements. By posting a testimonial, you give your consent for Rivur to use your testimonial in all media along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us.
BLOG Our website may offer publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information.
CHILDREN'S PRIVACY We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received Personal Information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete such information from our records.
Rivur Technologies, Inc.
XXX Wyngate DR
Atlanta GA, 30328 [email protected]